Every Monday the Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center will be sending out a newsletter with information on upcoming GOBCC programs, student organization events/meeting times, and information from the community and departments of MU. To have your organization/departments information included, please review the guidelines and submit the information in the form below by the previous Thursday of each week.
- The GOBCC Weekly Newsletter is scheduled to be published every Monday. If your event occurs on the publication date, please understand we cannot guarantee a publication time.
- The GOBCC Newsletter Request Form must be used to submit Newsletter requests.
- Requests/edits/cancellations must be submitted by 5:00pm each Thursday. (For example, to be included on the GOBCC Newsletter for Monday, August 19, information should be submitted by Thursday, August 15.) Requests will be reviewed and, if approved, distributed the following Monday.
- When regularly scheduled classes are not in session (fall break, spring break, etc.), Weekly Newsletter messages may not be published on the regular scheduled dates.
- Please note that all requests are not guaranteed to be included in the newsletter. Any requests that do not adhere to the deadlines and instructions will not be included in the newsletter.
View past GOBCC Newsletters here.